Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the Vendor for my District or Organization’s Purchase Order and/or check?
We are AccuTrain Corporation at 208 Ash Ave, Ste 103 in Virginia Beach VA 23452.
Who Should Attend this Conference?
- School Counselors (PK-12)
- Classroom Teachers
- Special Education Personnel
- School Administrators
- Social Workers
- School Resource Officers
- Community and Faith-Based Youth Workers
- After-School Program Coordinators
- Other Professionals Working with Young People
Can I receive Continuing Education Credit by attending this Conference?
AccuTrain’s Developmental Resources Division is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™ #5602) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. AccuTrain is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
Is there a Discounted Room Rate at the Conference hotel for Conference Attendees?
Do You Offer Partial Registration if You Are Unable to Stay for the Entire Conference?
We do not currently offer a one-day or two-day partial registration fee.
If I Register for this Conference do I also have access to the other Conferences that are a part of the Innovative Schools Summit?
YES! By Registering for this Conference, you are also able to attend the other Conferences that are a part of the Innovative Schools Summit at that location. Attendees are allowed access to all of the co-located keynotes & breakout sessions and Exhibitors will receive traffic from all of the events.
What is Your Cancellation Policy?
Do You Offer Student Discounts or Scholarships?
At this time, AccuTrain is unable to offer student discounts or scholarships for this three-day event.
Please consider the following other avenues for possible funding:
· Your Local PTA
· Donors Choose http://www.donorschoose.org/ (This is a website through the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for Education).
· GoFundMe: http://www.gofundme.com/ (This is a personalized crowdfunding site).
· Title 1 funding in your area.