Who Should Attend this Conference?
- School Counselors (PK-12)
- Classroom Teachers
- Special Education Personnel
- School Administrators
- Social Workers
- School Resource Officers
- Community and Faith-Based Youth Workers
- After-School Program Coordinators
- Other Professionals Working with Young People
Can I receive Continuing Education Credit by attending this Conference?
AccuTrain’s Developmental Resources division is an approved continuing education provider for:
- National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC): Developmental Resources has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEPT No.5602. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Developmental Resources is solely responsible for all ascots of the programs.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
AccuTrain’s Developmental Resources Division has been approved by Kennesaw State University to offer Continuing Education Units (CEUs) through the school to Innovative Schools Summit registrants. Should attendees choose this option, there is a nominal fee.
Is there a Discounted Room Rate at the Conference hotel for Conference Attendees?
Do You Offer Partial Registration if You Are Unable to Stay for the Entire Conference?
We do not currently offer a one-day or two-day partial registration fee.
If I Register for this Conference do I also have access to the other Conferences that are a part of the Innovative Schools Summit?
YES! By Registering for this Conference, you are also able to attend the other Conferences that are a part of the Innovative Schools Summit at that location. Attendees are allowed access to all of the co-located keynotes & breakout sessions and Exhibitors will receive traffic from all of the events.
What is Your Cancellation Policy?
Any registrant unable to attend the Summit has the option to send a substitute, transfer to another AccuTrain Event, or receive a 3-year Summit Voucher.
The 3-year Voucher is transferrable to another attendee and may be applied at face value toward a future event or to access eLearning via our AccuTrain Connect platform.
Should you be unable to attend, please email us at email@example.com – at least one week prior to the event – and let us know whether you wish to substitute another attendee, transfer to a different event or receive a Voucher.
Do You Offer Student Discounts or Scholarships?
At this time, Developmental Resources is unable to offer student discounts or scholarships for this three-day event.
Please consider the following other avenues for possible funding:
· Your Local PTA
· Donors Choose http://www.donorschoose.org/ (This is a website through the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for Education).
· GoFundMe: http://www.gofundme.com/ (This is a personalized crowdfunding site).
· Title 1 funding in your area.